Madison, MS 39110
Seeking a QUALITY CONTROL LAB TECHNICIAN who will be responsible for analysis of a wide range of samples submitted by the companies customers, manufacturing sites and distribution facilities, and others. These include unknown material for qualitative and quantitative identification as well as samples generated in support of special projects.
- Receive and log samples into LMS system
- Perform Analytical Chemistry testing as required
- Prepare Reports of Analytical Chemistry Results
- Travel to various locations to perform Analytical Chemistry services
- Bachelors degree in chemistry from an ACS accredited chemistry program
- Minimum of 1 year Analytical Chemistry laboratory experience
- Experience with ICP-FT-IR, is valuable but not required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required. Both informal and formal data reporting and use of IT
- Presentation skills sufficient to communicate thought succinctly to Lap Supervisor and Operations managers
- Examples of Technical Reports, Papers, and Presentations which have been personally prepared by the applicant will be required
- Routine communication with Manufacturing and Sales team members
- Proficient with Microsoft Office tools including Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Excellent time management skills and must be comfortable working in an environment where priorities change rapidly
- Applicants considered for this position will be required to perform analytical skills or techniques to demonstrate proficiency (examples: spectroscopy,
chromatography, qualitative analysis, etc)
BENEFITS: The company offers a comprehensive benefits package including medical, prescription, dental, vision and life insurance options along with 401K and pension plans.
If you review the job description and requirements above and your skills are a match, please click the APPLY ONLINE button below. Click the appropriate link as either a First Time Applicant or a Returning Applicant and follow the prompts. If asked, please select the PROFESSIONAL branch. If you have any questions, please contact our office at 601-353-4200.