Canton, MS 39046
PRODUCTION SUPERVISOR needed in Canton, MS. This is a temp to perm position! This person will be responsible for planning and directing all department activities that support the production objectives.
PAY: $20.00 per hour; salary at hire DOE
* 3-5 years first line supervisory experience
* Experience with SOP, MRP, TQM, JIT, Kaizen, 5S, and visual factory management
* Experience in an assembly line operation, with emphasis on automotive or mechanical applications
* Excellent interpersonal and oral communication skills
* A self-starter with the ability to perform in high pressure and dynamic situations
* Self-motivated with an extreme desire to succeed
* Proactive, with the ability to think globally
* Proven management skills and experience in employee relations
* Willing to work any shift, open to future relocation; able to work long hours and weekends if required
* Strong computer skills, including Word, Excel, and database navigational skills
* 4-year degree preferred; or high school diploma with equivalent experience
If you review the job description and requirements above and your skills are a match, please click the APPLY ONLINE button below. Click the appropriate link as either a First Time Applicant or a Returning Applicant and follow the prompts. If asked, please select the CANTON branch. If you have any questions, please contact our office at 601-859-8860.