Electrical Engineering Maintenance Coordinator
Byram, MS 39272
Seeking an ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING MAINTENANCE COORDINATOR for a Jackson area company. This will be a full-time position in which the company directly hires the employee. This person will be responsible for the supervision of at least 6 maintenance technicians. They will be responsible for updating and programming systems in coordination with contractors.
SALARY: Extremely competitive, but will depend on experience
- Minimum 2 years experience in a manufacturing environment, preferably metal related
- Familiarity with GE Controls and Drive Systems (Familiarity with Allen Bradley is a plus)
- Must be able to troubleshoot issues with equipment
- Experience with PLCs and drives
- A degree in electrical engineering is strongly preferred
BENEFITS: The company offers an outstanding benefits package.
If you review the job description and requirements above and your skills are a match, please submit your resume to email@example.com.