Ridgeland, MS 39157
Seeking banquet staff for large corporate event. Duties will include serving food and beverage items to guests in a prompt and courteous manner and clearing tables of dishes, silverware and glassware. Additional duties may include assisting with set-up and break-down of function space and plating of meals.
PAY RATE: $10.00 per hour
- Previous experience as a server in a high volume restaurant setting is required
- Must be able to stand, walk, bend and lift for entire shift
- Must be able to lift and carrying heavy items weighing up to 25 pounds or more
- Must be able to work cooperatively with a team in a fast paced and complex environment
- Must be able pass a drug screen and background check
- All applicants must be at least 18 years old to apply
Dress code includes: black long-sleeve button-up shirt, solid black pants, solid black tie, and solid black shoes.
Weekly pay and direct deposit from TempStaff. Health insurance, paid holidays, and 401k retirement plans are available to eligible employees.
If you review the job description and requirements above and your skills are a match, please click the APPLY ONLINE button below. Click the appropriate link as either a First Time Applicant or a Returning Applicant and follow the prompts. If asked, please select the JACKSON INDUSTRIAL branch. If you have any questions, please contact our office at 601-353-3777.