Salary is $60K-$65K DOE. Hours are Monday thru Friday, 8 am - 5 pm.
- Bachelor' s Degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business Administration
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, are necessary
- Monthly Sales Tax filings and compliance
- Accounts receivable collections/calls
- Maintain fixed assets and depreciation schedules
- Audit efforts; including customer, bank and year end audits
- Financial planning/forecasting
If you review the job description and requirements above and your skills are a match, please click the APPLY ONLINE button below. Click the appropriate link as either a First Time Applicant or a Returning Applicant and follow the prompts. If asked, please select the JACKSON PROFESSIONAL branch. If you have any questions, please contact our office at 601-353-4200.