Quality Control Technician - Chemist
SALARY: $43, 970
- Bachelors degree in chemistry from an ACS accredited chemistry program
- Minimum of 1 year Analytical Chemistry laboratory experience
- Experience with ICP-FT-IR is valuable, but not required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required
- Presentation skills sufficient to communicate succinctly to Lab Supervisor and Operations Managers
- Examples of Technical Reports, Papers, and Presentations which have been personally prepared by the applicant will be required
- Proficient with Microsoft Office tools including Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Excellent time management skills
- Applicants considered for this position will be required to perform analytical skills or techniques to demonstrate proficiency (examples: spectroscopy, chromatography, qualitative analysis, etc)
BENEFITS/INCENTIVES: The company offers a comprehensive benefits package including medical, prescription, dental, vision and life insurance options along with 401K and pension plans.
If you review the job description and requirements above and your skills are a match, please click the APPLY ONLINE button below. Click the appropriate link as either a First Time Applicant or a Returning Applicant and follow the prompts. If asked, please select the PROFESSIONAL branch. If you have any questions, please contact our office at 601-353-4200.