Production & Maintenance Worker
Seeking PRODUCTION WORKER for a nationally owned company with a small facility located in Holmes County. Duties will include loading/unloading product from rail cars and truck, overseeing materials throughout production area, and general maintenance/repair of equipment. Job is a direct hire position that will be a permanent position with the client company.
HOURS: 7:30am to 4:00pm Monday Friday with some Saturdays
PAY RATE: $14.00 per hour
- Must be able to work outdoors in a variety of weather conditions
- Ability to work alone and take initiative to oversee operations and grounds/equipment maintenance
- Ability to read task lists and receive verbal instructions to determine work assignments
- Knowledge of liquid process operations
- Mechanically inclined with ability to hook up hoses and set valves & pumps
- Familiar with OSHA safety regulations
- Not afraid of heights and willing to get dirty
- Must be able pass a drug screen and background check
- All applicants must be at least 18 years old to apply
Variety of benefits for eligible employees after probationary period.
If you review the job description and requirements above and your skills are a match, please click the APPLY ONLINE button below. Click the appropriate link as either a First Time Applicant or a Returning Applicant and follow the prompts. If asked, please select the CANTON branch. If you have any questions, please contact our office at 601-859-8860.