Hours are Monday - Friday, 8 a.M. - 5 p.M. Excellent benefits after probation period. Salary will depend on experience
Essential Job Duties:
The duties of the job include the following:
- Maintain the President s calendar, schedule appointments and coordinate related activities.
- Ensure President is prepared and has appropriate materials for meetings. Prepare materials as required.
- Answer and respond to phone calls and emails as needed.
- Coordinate business travel arrangements.
- Process expense reimbursements.
- Draft correspondence.
- Provide support for Board of Directors meetings.
- Initiate, coordinate and follow up on administrative and support activities.
- Gather and compile information and data from various sources for discussions and meetings.
- Organize and facilitate meetings and special events related to institutional effectiveness within the Foundation s strategic plan. This includes scheduling and coordinating dates and times, venues, attendance, agenda and facilities. Provide administrative support and followup on matters arising from meetings.
- Conduct all duties related to assisting the President in managing the Board and work with the President and Director of Operations to plan the meetings and agenda.
- Work with other administrative personnel, provide backup administrative and telephone support for the smooth functioning of Foundation administrative offices including handling and screening telephone and electronic communications, greeting and directing visitors.
- Maintain and effective filing system for the President.
- Work on special projects as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
Bachelor s degree preferred, but not required, with a minimum of five years office and/or administrative experience.
Special Skills/Certifications/Technical Knowledge:
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite products (Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- Experience with BoardVantage MeetX Board Portal or similar product helpful, but not required
- Experience with grant management software (Foundant or similar) helpful, but not required
While performing the duties of this job, the incumbent:
- Occasionally stands and moves about while making copies, preparing for meetings, running errands, and filing.
- Regularly communicates verbally and listens while assisting both internal and external clients.
- Occasionally lifts and/or moves objects up to 25 pounds while handling mail.
- Regularly sits for extended periods of time.
- Regularly views a computer monitor and documents at close distances.
- Occasionally views objects at a distance and judges depth perception while driving to retrieve mail and perform other errands.
- Ability to be flexible while displaying professionalism and calmness in dealing with administrative issues and inquiries as they arise.
- Excellent organizational skills, ability to prioritize effectively and focus on details while working on multiple projects
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work independently and on a team
- Keen sense of responsibility to make sure details are covered
- Well-developed judgment and critical analysis skills as it relates to the job
- Develop a solid understanding of the Foundation s core values and purposes in order to act as an ambassador of the Foundation.
- Highly ethical and committed to the values of the Foundation
- Ability to handle confidential information with discretion