Executive Administrative Assistant
Major Responsibilities: Will provide day to day administrative support, as well as substantial special project support, as well as substantial special project support. The role provides full administrative support to the SVP, and will als provide administrative support to 4 VP' s in this department.
Role responsibilities include:
- Answering phones, handling general inquiries, relaying messages to appropriate parties
- Managing Outlook calendar and coordinating meetings
- Running/printing out daily and monthly reports
- Ordering office supplies and maintaining inventory; maintaining office files and referencing materials
- Copying, faxing and distributing documents
- Communicating announcements, general event reminders, and policy changes to team
- Coordinating travel arrangements, preparing itineraries/agendas, and processing travel expenses
- Processing monthly executive business expenses
- Preparing and organizing vendor financial books for international travel
- Processing incoming invoices
- Assisting in planning budgets
- Candidates should have a minimum of 2-3 years of Executive Assistant experience
- Must be very strong in problem solving & project management
- Strong attention to detail, organization, decision making ability & prioritization in a fast paced environment
- Energetic, flexible, proactive and takes initiative
Benefits: Weekly pay and direct deposit from TempStaff, along with health insurance, paid holidays, and a 401k retirement plan, is available to eligible employees.
If you review the job description and requirements above and your skills are a match, please click the APPLY ONLINE button below.
Click the appropriate link as either a First Time Applicant or a returning Applicant and follow the prompts. If asked, please select the JACKSON CLERICAL branch.
If you have any questions, please contact our office at 601-353-4200.