Electrical Service Technician
- Low-voltage electronic instrument troubleshooting and repair experience
- Able to handle tools to perform repair activities.
- Able to use computers and mobile devices
- Working knowledge of Microsoft MS Outlook, MS Word, MS Excel, MS
- PowerPoint programs and Web browsers.
- Mechanical aptitude, understanding of mechanical movement concepts.
- Read and understand electronic schematic diagrams and technical manuals.
- Possess and Maintain a valid State issued Driver s License
- Submit to and pass pre-employment background screening and drug and alcohol tests
- Military electronics training is a plus.
- Vocational technical training or equivalent.
- PLC programming or similar is a plus
- Set-up, install, repair industrial equipment in the shop and at customer sites, often working independently.
- Meet ISO9001 Quality Management System objectives and follow processes.
- Travel is required via company vehicle. The general travel area is within 100 mile radius of the office with some occasional exceptions.
- Drive a company-issued vehicle as required for the job and follow any state and local laws while operating the vehicle.
- Participate in the on-call rotation for service technicians.
Pay Rate: $15/hour Temp-Perm
If you review the job description and requirements above and your skills are a match, please click the APPLY ONLINE button below. Click the appropriate link as either a First Time Applicant or a Returning Applicant and follow the prompts. If asked, please select the PROFESSIONAL branch. If you have any questions, please contact our office at 601-353-4200.