Electrical Engineering Maintenance Coordinator
Responsibilities and Requirements:
- Minimum 2 years experience in a manufacturing environment (Preferably metal related).
- Familiarity with GE Controls and Drive Systems (Familiarity with Allen Bradley is a plus).
- Responsible for supervision of at least 6 maintenance technicians.
- Must be able to troubleshoot issues with equipment.
- Upgrade and program systems in coordination with contractors.
- Experience with PLCs and drives.
- A degree in electrical engineering is strongly preferred.
Benefits: The company offers an outstanding benefits package.
Salary: Extremely competitive and depends on experience.
If you review the job description and requirements above and your skills are a match, please submit your resume to michael@tempstaff.Net.