Seeking a COOK to work for an established private facility. Job responsibilities include meal planning and preparation, setup and cleanup of dining area, dishwashing, and other restaurant related duties as needed.
PAY RATE: $8.00 per hour
HOURS: 10:00am - 6:30pm. Days will vary depending on schedule.
- Experience working in a Southern style restaurant is required
- Must be able to stand, walk, bend and lift for full shift
- Lift and carry heavy items weighing up to 25 pounds
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to work any day of the week
- Clean criminal background is required
- All applicants must be at least 18 years old and able to pass a drug screen
Weekly pay and direct deposit from TempStaff. Health insurance, paid holidays, and 401k retirement plans are available to eligible employees.
If you review the job description and requirements above and your skills are a match, please click the APPLY ONLINE button below. Click the appropriate link as either a First Time Applicant or a Returning Applicant and follow the prompts. When prompted, please select the CANTON branch. If you have any questions, please contact our office at 601-859-8860.