SALARY: $8.00 per hour
HOURS: 10: 30 am - 7: 00 pm; must be willing to work weekends
- Planning meals
- Food Prep, cooking
- Washing dishes, cleaning kitchen/eating areas
- Following safety guidelines
- Minimum of 1 year experience working in food service or with commercial kitchen equipment if required
- Must have friendly attitude and enjoy working in fast paced, customer focused environment
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Must be able to pass a drug screen and background check
- Must be at least 18 years of age to apply
Weekly pay and direct deposit from TempStaff. Health insurance, paid holidays, and 401k retirement plans are available to eligible employees!
If you review the job description and requirements above and your skills are a match, please click the APPLY ONLINE button below. Click the appropriate link as either a First Time Applicant or a Returning Applicant and follow the prompts. If asked, please select the CANTON branch.