Responsibilities and Requirements:
- Duties include preparation of construction drawings and specifications
- Cost estimating
- Preparation of technical reports
- Analysis and design of water distribution plus sanitary sewer collection
- Pump stations and sewage transmission and paving
- Grading & drainage systems using applicable design software programs
- Permitting and construction phases of all projects assigned.
- Bachelor' s Degree in Civil Engineering
- 3-5 Years Experience in Wastewater Design
- Licensed Professional Engineer (PE)
SALARY: Negotiable, depending on experience.
BENEFITS: Company offers very competitive benefits package including a 401k retirement plan and company vehicle.
If you review the job description and requirements above and your skills are a match, please click the APPLY ONLINE button below. Click the appropriate link as either a First Time Applicant or a Returning Applicant and follow the prompts. If asked, please select the PROFESSIONAL branch. If you have any questions, please contact our office at 601-353-4200.