SALARY: $8.00 per hour
HOURS: Monday - Friday, 6: 45am - 1: 30pm. Assignments lengths can vary from 1 day to several weeks.
- Preparing and serving food
- Maintaining a safe and clean work environment
- Setting up food stations
- Washing dishes
- Cleaning kitchen/eating areas
- Following food safety guidelines
- Minimum of 1 year experience working in food service or with commercial kitchen equipment is preferred, but not required
- Must have a friendly attitude and enjoy working in a fast paced, customer focused environment
- High School Diploma or GED is required
- Must be able to pass a drug screen and background check
- All applicants must be at least 18 years old to apply
Weekly pay and direct deposit from TempStaff. Health insurance, paid holidays, and 401k retirement plans are available to eligible employees!
If you review the job description and requirements above and your skills are a match, please click the APPLY ONLINE button below. Click the appropriate link as either a First Time Applicant or a Returning Applicant and follow the prompts. If asked, please select the McComb branch. If you have any questions, please contact our office at 601-250-0800.